Marriage Registration / Marriage Certificate in Noida
A compulsory act as per Central and State Government notifications, marriages are to be registered with Registrar of marriages, in whose jurisdiction marriage ceremony has taken place. We got experience of more than 30 years in providing marriage registration and property registration service to our number of client from Delhi NCR and other states.
A marriage can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. We provide complete guidance to our clients in getting them marriage certificates. We provide marriage registration facility as per Hindu Marriage Act 1955. You don’t have to worry about anything related to documentation or other legal formalities, we are here to take care of that. All you need to do is, just walk in to our office or give us a call to clear your doubts.
Eligibility For Marriage Registration In Noida
An Indian above the age of 18 years (for Girl), and 21 years (for Boy).
The parties (Girl & Boy) should be unmarried, or the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person, or the parties should be legally divorced.
The Bride and Groom should be physically and mentally healthy.
Th Bride and Groom should not be related with the relations prohibited under law.
Document Requried For Marriage Registration In Noida
If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
Procedure For Marriage Registration In Noida
Submit the application in the prescribed form along with the necessary documents in the court of the Marriage Officer (Addl. District Magistrate, Collectorate).
The Court will verify all the declarations of the parties, and shall solemnise the marriage in the presence of two witnesses
The Marriage Certificate will be issued after the marriage
Marriage Registration In Noida Supplementary Information
1. Noida has Monday to Friday working day for registration
2. One of the parties should have address proof of Noida to avail this service.
3. For urgent/ Tatkal / Foreigner's case/Arya Samaj/ Special Marriage Act cases our fee is extra.
4. Yes hard copy of Marriage Registration is provided by Noida Government.
6. These prices are only for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhist and Jain religions only.
7. Appointment can be arranged as per your convenience on working days only.
8. Witnesses can be relatives, friends, neighbours or parents.
9. Each witness has to provide 2 documents .
10. Once you are ready with required documents then What's App us number 09540005045..
11. If any client wishes to submit documents at office, he/she can do so from Monday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM