Then your file wilL be uploaded LEGALLY to process your online marriage registration, and appointment from the concerned registrar will be arranged.
Then your file with all complete formalities will be sent back to you before the date of appointment.
On the day of appointment both husband, wife along with two witnesses will appear before the concerned marriage registrar with file and their all original documents and in almost all cases marriage registration is done on the same day. The whole process takes 5-7 working days from the day you hand over complete documents to us.
Government Fee is directly payable at marriage registrar office on the day of appointment and the fee is Rs. 500/-, for all the marriages solemnized before 1st May 2014.
For Marriages solemnized after April, 30th, 2014 government fee will be Rs 500/- if marriage is registered within 2 months of its solemnization and Rs 1000/- if marriage is registered between 2 - 4 months from the date of marriage and Rs 1500/- if it is done after 4 months of marriage.
100% Refund if you have to visit more than twice - No Questions will be Asked
Beware: We are supported by legal advisor, has owned office, professional staff and not like others who mislead clients with false claims regarding team of lawyers, lawyer's support, home delivery, office, staff etc. They have no principles, transparency, fix rates and have no authority to enter registrar's room. Some of them can not even spell the name of client correctly. Clients who obtain services from them usually pay more and in most cases suffer a lot.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :Marriage Registration In Delhi
If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents
and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom.
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document/ Driving License / Passport.
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License
/ Passport / Bank Passbook with a photograph.
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
1. Delhi has only 3 working days in a week i.e. Monday, Wednesday and Friday .
2. One of the parties should have address proof of Delhi to avail this service.
3. For urgent/ Tatkal / Foreigner's case/Arya Samaj/ Special Marriage Act
cases our fee is extra.
4. As no hard copy of Marriage Registration is provided by Delhi Government,
you have to take print out of the same on your own from the portal of Delhi
6. These prices are only for Hindu Marriage Act which covers Hindus, Sikhs,
Buddhist and Jain religions only.
7. Appointment can be arranged as per your convenience on working days only.
8. Witnesses can be relatives, friends, neighbours or parents.
9. Each witness has to provide 2 documents . Pan card is mandatory and
one address proof.
10. Once you are ready with required documents then send name
of husband and wife, nearest metro station and time to us on What's App number
9540003002.If surname of wife is to be changed then send her both names.
11. If any client wishes to submit documents at office, he/she can do so from
Monday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM.