Court Marriage in Delhi
Welcome To Same Day Court Marriage or 30 Days Court Marriage in Delhi :
We Offer Same Day or 30 Days Court Marriage Services in Near Rohini Sector 1 to Sector 28. Planning to do Court Marriage Registration Certificate and Court Marriage in Rohini Delhi, Same Day Court Marriage in Delhi or Court Marriage in India, Call at 09540003002 for Court Marriage Procedure in i Delh\Indiai.
We offer legitimate Court Marriage in Delhi wedding take after for court wedding where we've a tendency to deliver the couple wondrous recommendations with reference to the marriage. we have a tendency to try and have qualified backers to mastermind the aggregate wedding strategies with authoritative records and help them with the entire.
1. UNDER HINDU MARRIAGE ACT-1955
Marriage is solemnized in the Arya Samaj Mandir and the same is registered under section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act-1954 by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt. on the same working day without giving any notice to the parents of the parties.
2. UNDER SPECIAL MARRIAGE ACT-1954
30 days' notice is given in the presence of both the parties and thereafter in the presence of three witnesses marriage is directly solemnized by the Registrar of Marriage appointed by the Delhi Govt.
Advantages of Marriage Certificate:-
- Certificate of Marriage is a document providing social security, self-confidence particularly among married Women.
- Certificate of Marriage is a document, which provides valuable evidence of marriage;
- Certificate of Marriage is useful in getting the visa for the wife/husband.
- It will be helpful in claiming the Bank deposits or Life Insurance benefits when the deposited or the Insurer dies without a nomination or otherwise.
Documents Required for Court
Marriage in Delhi \ India.
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major)