Marriage Certificate In Greater Noida- Call 09540005064 Marriage Registration in Greater Noida
Marriage Certificate In Greater Noida
Registering your marriage is not only needed but also essential to show that you and your partner is legally husband-wife. In order to complete the process of registration in Greater Noida, you need to take care of each and every minute details. Managing all the papers, submitting them to the concern offices and availing the certification is not as easy as it appears to be. You need to seek assistance from the experts of the industry to complete the process.
Marriagecertificate.co.in is a reliable company in Greater Noida that cares for your such aspects and serve you with the facilities that you are actually looking for. You just need to get in touch with the professionals of the company and ask for your specific requirements. These professionals will then do the needful arrangements for completing the paperwork. Right after that, the Marriage Registration process will be completed and you will be able to get the certification from the registrar.
1 Both Parties should belong to India. The age of the Girl should be 18 or above and the age of the boy should be 21 or above.
2 Both the Boy and the Girl should not be married before or the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person.
3 Both (boy & girl) should be physically and mentally sound.
4 Both (boy & girl) should not be related with the relations prohibited under law.
1 Need to submit the application with all the necessary documents in the court of the Marriage Officer SDM
2 The SDM will get all the declarations of the parties verified and shall register the marriage in the presence of four witnesses
3 After registration of the marriage, the Marriage certificate will be issued.
If you want to get the above service you get ready with the following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Anyone ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with a photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.