In Ghaziabad under Section 8 of the Hindu Marriage Act rules for voluntary registration of traditional marriages were notified in 1973.The couples are permitted to have their marriages registered not only at the time of or soon after marriage but even long after the marriage has taken place
Same day Marriage Certificate in Ghaziabad - Get marriage certificate on same day . A Marriage certificate is an official statement that two people are married. A Marriage certificate issued by a Government office after marriage. A marriage certificate is the record that two people have undertaken marriage ceramony, if you have to prove that you are legally married than in that case you have the requirement of the marriage certificate. Now, in India most of the newly wedded couple for Marriage registration certificate. District Ghaziabad,UP,INDIA Where submit the prescribed application form duli signed in along with required documents and can get marriage registered and obtain a Certificate. Marriage Certificate is also required for traveling outside India on Dependent Visa. Registrar of Marriage office of Ghaziabad is located in Gandhinagar Tehsil Sadar Ghaziabad. To visit the registrar office during working Hours on working days ( MONDAY to FRIDAY). Applicants from indirapuram, vaishali, vasundhara kaushambi, Sahibabad, Surya Nagar, Chandra Nagar, Crossing Republic,Raj Nagar, Kavi Nagar, Shastri Nagar, Ghaziabad etc. Procedure for Marriage Certificate in Ghaziabad/Documents required for Marriage Certificate and Registration in Ghaziabad: For more details and about our services you may contact.Mob 9540003002
1 Both Parties should belong to India. The age of the Girl should be 18 or above and the age of the boy should be 21 or above.
2 Both the Boy and the Girl should not be married before or the spouse should not be alive in case of an already married person.
3 Both (boy & girl) should be physically and mentally sound.
4 Both (boy & girl) should not be related with the relations prohibited under law.
1 Need to submit the application as described along with all the necessary documents in the court of the Marriage Officer
2 The SDM will get all the declarations of the parties verified and shall register the marriage in the presence of four witnesses
3 After registration of the marriage, the Marriage certificate will be issued.
If you want to get the above service you get ready with the following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Anyone ) - Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) - Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with a photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara /Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.